DROP OFF - DRIVERS
DROP OFF - WALKERS
PICK UP - DRIVERS
- Use the crosswalk to cross through the car line.
- Stay as close the building as possible as you walk to your entry location. If your child is in grades 1, 3, 4 or 5, walk along the front of the building to the right to get to your entry. If your child is in K, 2 or middle school, walk to the left to get to your entry. Remember that middle school students don’t start until April 20.
- Watch for cars
- Wait for a staff person to complete your screening before sending your child into the classroom.
PICK UP - WALKERS
- You may enter the parking lot at 3:10, but not before.
- Stay as far to the left as possible so that cars can pass you on the right if necessary.
- Have your color-coded name card on the driver’s side of the dashboard. Remember that staff will not release your child to your car unless you have this card.
- Pull out of the drive lane at your designated pick up spot and move as far forward as possible.
- Your child will enter from the left side of the car, nearest the building, so please be sure they have clear access.
- DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR TO BUCKLE YOUR CHILD INTO A CAR SEAT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE DRIVELINE. This will cause the line to back up. If you need to fasten car seat straps, please find a safe spot to pull off to the side to buckle them in before you turn onto Creekside Pl. There is a lot of space on the playground, or you can use the handicapped parking area next to the T-Mobile building.
- Drive slowly!
- Use your blinker when exiting the pick up area for your grade/Yield to cars exiting pick up areas.
- Watch for pedestrians at all times.
- Make a right turn onto Creekside Pl. No left turns allowed.
- Drive slowly! This traffic pattern is not ideal, and all of us have to cooperate, be courteous, and drive with extreme caution to keep things safe.
- Follow the same procedure as in the morning to get to your pick up door.
- Show your child’s name card to the staff members outside your child’s pick up location and they will send your child out to you. Remember that staff will not release your child unless you have this card.
- If your child has permission to leave campus on their own, they will do the following:
- Grades K-4 stay in their classroom until a staff member comes to get them.
- Grades 5-8 go to their designated release area and wait until a staff member comes to get them.
- All walking students will exit out the east hallway door near visitor parking and they will use the crosswalk to cross the car line.
Please remember that you will need to complete a walking permission slip for your student to be allowed to walk off campus: Link: walking permission slip.
Click on sections below for animated example of traffic flow and pictures of each zone