We have a great schedule of after school classes for the 2016/17 school year. If you have questions please contact our after school class coordinator: Jodi Rathbun
BAND for MIDDLE SCHOOL Students
- Monday and Wednesday after school woodwind class
- Started October 31st - no new students at this time
- Student/parent is responsible for providing an instrument, book (standard of excellence book 1) and music stand
- Flute, clarinet and alto saxophone only at this time.
- Science Matters - $75 per session. sign up here for any or all sessions. 1st through 5th grades. Sibling discounts and multiple class discounts available. 4 student minimum.
- Kitchen Chemistry 1/23 - 2/27 (no class 2/20)
- Under the Sea 3/6 - 4/10 (no class 3/27)
- Bristle Bots 4/24 - 5/22
- PDX Fencing - no winter or spring classes will be offered
- Violin - contact Southwest Music School
- class started October 4th
- students need their violin for the first class
- recommend renting since they will change sizes as they grow
- Chess Wizards sign up here . Sibling discounts offered, 8 student minimum
- Imagination Yoga sign up open at their website 10 week class $120, 7 student minimum. 1st through 5th grades
- Winter session 1/11 - 3/8
- Northwest Children's Theatre early bird discount, sign up open for spring class here. 1st through 5th grades
- Winter session 1/26 - 3/16
- Spring session 4/20 - 6/8 - $95 (early registration open)
- Math Gamers sign up for winter session here . 1st thru 5th graders, 4 student minimum, sibling discounts offered
- Winter session 1/19 - 2/23
- Spring session 4/13 - 5/18 - $68
- Young Rembrandts sign up open for winter session here. sibling discounts offered. 6 student minimum
- Winter session 1/20 - 3/17 (no class 3/10) $77
- Spring session 4/7 - 6/9 (no class 4/28, 5/26) - registration opens 3/1/17 $88
First Lego League teams
- Interested in volunteering for 2016/17? Email Edwin Pilobello
Middle School Students
are invited to sign up for the after school clubs at Highland Park Middle School. Clubs are 3:45 - 4:45 and contingent upon a min teacher/student ratio. Transportation will not be provided and students must be picked up from Highland Park by 5pm. Flyer went home with students the week of Oct 21st . Information is posted outside Mr. Bronikowski's classroom. Contact Joshua Porter
at Highland Park or check out their web site for more information.
A big Thank You to Highland Park Middle School for sharing these opportunities with our students.